Where are My Favorites Windows 10? You can find it after follow Add the Favorites folder to the Windows 10 Start Menu. You need to check if you are able to get the Favorites folder in Start Menu. First, go to Settings > Personalization > Start > Choose which folder appears on Start menu > Personal folder > Exit the settings and Now open Personal folder from the Start Menu and Open the favorite folder.
How to Add the Favorites Folder to the Windows 10 Start Menu
Favorites have been a part of the Windows Shell system as far back as the first version of Internet Explorer and has been integrated deeply, also Favorites has been a quick access location on Windows 10 though is not available by default. But you can still enable it, so in this article I will show you how to do it. Let’s follow step by step in below.
- Press Windows key + R
- Type: %userprofile%
- Hit Enter on your keyboard
- Right click Favorites folder and click Pin to Start
- This will add Favorites tile to the Start menu, see picture in below.
- Select it with your left mouse button and drag to recent items menu shortcut list then release.
- Favorites will be added to the Start menu.
If you use Internet Explorer, you can Press Alt + C > Favorites (tab) and quickly access your favorites that way or press Alt on your keyboard > click Favorites to access them.
I also will give you alternative tutorial, How to Add the Favorites Folder to the Windows 10 Start Menu
- Press Windows key + R.
- Type: %userprofile%.
- Hit Enter.
- Right click and Copy your Favorites Folder.
- Paste it on the desktop.
- Rename it Favorites 2.
- Go back in the User folder.
- Open Favorites again.
- Open the Favorites Bar folder.
- Drag and drops Favorites 2 folder in there.
- Right click the Taskbar > Toolbar > Links.
- This will enable the Links menu on the Taskbar.
- Click it and you should see something similar but even quicker.
For more information, go to Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10