Video & Sound Playback Settings in Windows 10 solved with learn fix problems or audio troubleshooting. Some apps use the video platform on Windows 10 include Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that come with Windows 10, such as Microsoft Edge, Photos, and Movies & TV, as well as many third-party video apps you get from Windows Store (for example, Hulu, Netflix, and Vudu). So for these apps, you can control video playback using the video playback settings in Windows 10. Now i will show you how to change the video and sound settings for apps that use the video playback in Windows 10.
How to Change Video Playback Settings in Windows 10
- Press Windows key + I to open settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Video playback.
- Follow settings like picture below.
How to Change Sound Playback Settings in Windows 10
- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager.
- Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
- Right click then click Update Software.
- Restart the computer and check.