How to Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile with simple. Primo, on Start , swipe over to the All apps list then select impostazioni > Personalizzazione > Sounds to choose the right sounds for you.
You know, your phone already comes with a bevy of ringtones, but if you’re looking for more or want to create your own, swipe over to the All apps list, select Microsoft then search for ringtones.
O, you can Ringtone Maker App, you can create ringtones and notification alerts from the music on your phone. Simply open the app, select your favorite song and save it as a ringtone. You can cut your ringtone any way you like, with editing controls that let you choose the start, end and length of your ringtone.
– improved usability
– notification alerts for messaging, emails, reminders and also alarm clock available with the latest OS update
– minimum ringtone length is 1 second
How to get sound files from your Windows 10 PC to your phone. Connect your phone to your PC and follow steps below:
- Sul PC, seleziona il Inizio pulsante, quindi selezionare File Explorer > This PC.
- Sotto Devices and drives, double-click (or double-tap) your phone, double-click the Phone folder, and then double-click the Ringtones folder.
- Find a sound file on your PC (for example, music files are often in the Music folder), and then drag the file into the Ringtones folder.
- On your phone, vai a impostazioni > Personalizzazione > Sounds quindi selezionare Ringtone to find and select your new ringtone.