Learn to Fix Error code 0xc0000142 in Windows 10 are used by windows operating systems to alert programmers and system users to a problem. The 0xc0000142 error may be caused by windows system files damage that corrupted system files entries. Quindi, se si ottiene questo errore, you can follow steps How to fix application error 0xc0000142 in Windows 10 sotto.
1. Uninstall Intel Driver Update Utility
- Search then open Pannello di controllo.
- Clic Uninstall a program.
- Fare clic destro Intel Driver Update Utility then Disinstallare.
- Clic Disinstallare.
- After finish, Riavviare il PC.
2. Dai un'occhiata & Repair Corrupt Windows 10 files
- stampa Ctrl + alt + Delete at the same time then click Task Manager.
- Clic More details.
- Clic File > Run new task.
- genere cmd > Dai un'occhiata > ok.
- Type in the following command sfc /scannow > enter.
- Now Windows will run a scan on your file system and let you know whether it discovers any discrepancies.If you see the message Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some (or all) of them then you’ll need to run another program to see if these issues can be resolved.command line prompt type the following; DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
(make sure that you include the spaces after each word)
- Wait the process.
Nota: you can try Fix Error Code 0xc0000142 in Windows 10 from settings, stampa tasto Windows + io > Aggiornare & Sicurezza > Risoluzione dei problemi > aggiornamento Windows > Eseguire la risoluzione dei problemi.