Download Windows 10 1903 (19H1) will release date in May 10, 2019. If you can’t wait to Download & Update Windows 10 version 1903, please wait, in this time i will show you some features and improvements Windows 10 version 1903 (19H1).
Windows 10 Build 1903 (19H1) allows users to view how much storage space is reserved in Windows 10 19H1 and later versions so that they know how much disk space is put aside for reserved storage space.
Windows 10 1903 (19H1) Features:
- Start layout
Microsoft is introducing a simplified default Start layout for new devices, new user accounts, and clean installs. The new layout has been simplified into a sleek one column design with reduced top-level tiles. So commercial and education customers will also see a simplified layout tailored to these scenarios.
- Start menu
Quick unpin for groups and folder. Sometimes you just wanna quickly start fresh over the last few weeks and now you can ability to unpin groups and folders in Start via a new context menu entry.
- File Explorer
Updated File Explorer Icon so it looks better with the new light theme.
- Windows Light Theme
Previously, you can choose between light and dark in Windows 10. Now, if you choose Light under Settings > Personalization > Colors, all system UI will now be light includes the taskbar, Start menu, Action Center, touch keyboard and more.
- Search Indexer
Microsoft created a new feature that enables Windows to search all your folders and drives include search to your documents, pictures, videos, and desktop by default. To turn it on, search for Windows settings > Cortana, and in the Searching Windows, under “Find My Files”, then select Enhanced to begin the one-time indexing process.
- Uninstall additional inbox apps
Windows 10 19H1 adding the ability to uninstall the following (preinstalled) Windows 10 inbox apps via the context menu on the Start menu like 3D Viewer (previously called Mixed Reality Viewer), Calculator, Calendar, Groove Music, Mail, Movies & TV, Paint 3D, Snip & Sketch, Sticky Notes & Voice Recorder.
- Windows 10 Setup Update
Microsoft making some adjustments to the design of Windows 10 Setup.This is the experience you see when running setup.exe from an ISO.
- Windows Update Notifications
On Windows 10 1903 19H1, when your device has an update requiring a reboot (including new builds we release), you will see the Power button in the Start menu with orange indicator alerting you to restart your device.
- Game bar updates
You can view screenshots and videos taken through Game bar and even share your favorite screenshots directly to Twitter.
UTF-8 Encoding: Microsoft made significant improvements to the way Notepad handles encoding. Adding the option to save files in UTF-8 without a Byte Order Mark and making this the default for new files. UTF-8 without a Byte Order Mark is backwards-compatible with ASCII and will provide better interoperability with the web, where UTF-8 has become the default encoding. Additionally, a column to the status bar that displays the encoding of the document.
- Windows Snip
You can start your snip via your preferred entry point (WIN + Shift + S, Print Screen (if you’ve enabled it), directly from within Snip & Sketch, etc.), and select the window snip option at the top, and snip away. That selection will be remembered the next time you start a snip.
- Windows Security Microsoft Edge
The insiders will notice that Isolated browsing has an additional toggle that lets users manage access to their camera and microphone while browsing using Application Guard for Microsoft Edge. If this is managed by enterprise admins, users can check how this setting is configured. For this to be turned on in Application Guard for Microsoft Edge, the camera and microphone setting must already be turned on for the device in Settings > Privacy > Microphone & Settings > Privacy > Camera.
OK, Windows 10 version 1903 April 2019 Update (19H1) more impressive? Let’s follow steps to download below.
Download Windows 10 ISO 1903 32 bit / 64 bit
Download Windows 10 ISO 1903 32 bit / 64 bit release on May 10, 2019. First you need to create Windows Installation Media and have a license to install Windows 10. After it you can download and run the Media Creation Tool. But Microsoft encourage you to wait until the feature update is offered to your device automatically.
You can use USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file to install Windows 10 on a different PC. Let’s follow these steps to create installation media (USB flash drive or DVD) you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10.
First, please make sure you have:
- Internet connection with Windows/PC/Laptop.
- More storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- USB flash drive at least 8GB of space or blank DVD.
After it, check your Windows/PC/Laptop before to install Windows 10, like:
- You have 64 bit/ 32 bit processor (CPU) because you’ll create either a 64 bit/ 32 bit version of Windows 10. To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel then look for System type.
- System requirements. More info: System requirements Windows 10.
- Language in your Windows/PC/Laptop. Choose the same language when you install Windows 10.
- Edition of your Windows/PC/Laptop. You should also choose the same edition of Windows. Go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for your Windows edition.
- Microsoft Office products. So if you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, let’s Installing Microsoft Office before upgrading to Windows 10. Check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
- Check your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program if you have Office 2010 or earlier.
How to use Windows Media Creation Tool to Create Installation Media
- Download Tool > Save > Run with administrator.
- Choose agree to the license terms, select Accept.
- Choose Upgrade this PC now > Next > Download Windows
- Or Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD or ISO file) for another PC.
- From USB flash drive. Attach a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Note: any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
- From ISO file. Save an ISO file to your PC, which you can use to create a DVD then after the file is downloaded, go to location where the file is saved or select Open DVD burner then follow the instructions to burn the file to a DVD.
- The installation media is created.
- Check for updates now, select the Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates.
Download Windows 10 May Update version 1809 64 bit / 32 bit
Windows 10 May Update version 1903 64 bit / 32 bit becomes the most up-to-date version of Windows 10. In the latest Windows this time, the most anticipated feature in Windows 10 is Timeline.
- Security question for local account.
- Ability to display and delete diagnostic data.
- Download and install language and font packages from the Store.
- Support HEIF image format.
Windows May 2019 (1903) will be released gradually through Windows Update. To check for updates manually, open the Settings (Windows key + I) > Update & security > Windows Update and click the Check for Updates button.
If Windows Update 10 May 2019 has not appeared on your Windows Update page, you can immediately install the update by booting through the extracted ISO to flash or other installation media using Media Creation Tool from Microsoft.
To Download the ISO Windows 10 update May 2019, first Download Media Creation Tool. If you have not previously used this application, consider the tutorial on the page how to use the Media Creation Tool first.
You can get Windows 10 Update 10 May 2019 from: Update Now
Note: You also don’t need to set up serial or product key Windows 10 if previously your Windows 10 has been officially active.