Download Google Account Manager APK for Blackberry 10
Install Google Account Manager in Blackberry 10 can browse and download your favorite apps, games, movies, music or books. But before talking about Google Account Manager APK for Blackberry 10, you must know the Blackberry 10 Android runtime. Android runtime in Blackberry OS 10.3 is based on Android OS 4.3 or Android Jelly Bean.
Google Service from Android runtime is removed and replaced with Blackberry specific counterpart. See list in below components have been removed or replaced by Blackberry:
- Google Account Manager replaced with Blackberry Account Manager.
- Google Services Framework replaced with Google Cloud Messaging requests to Blackberry Servers (used for push messaging).
- Google Play Store replaced with Blackberry World.
- Google Play Services removed with no replacement.
Google Account Manager APK for Blackberry 10 Features:
- Browse and download your favorite apps, games, movies, music or books.
- Automatic download and installation of game data (obb files), no manual copying required.
- Downloaded apk files (free and purchased) are saved in device/downloads folder.
- Buy apps, books, music or movies directly from your Blackberry device.
- Support for your preferred payment method: Credit card, prepaid card or PayPal.
- Support for in-app purchasing: Buy gems, upgrades or unlocks for your app.
- Support for paid subscriptions (monthly/yearly/other).
- Get refund for paid apps (if supported by developer).
- Blackberry Hub notifications for app updates.
- Rate and comment downloaded apps.
- Multi language support (all languages that are supported by Google).
- View, edit and clear the app downloading history.
- Add apps to your whishlist and download them later.
How to Install Google Account Manager APK for Blackberry 10:
- Install Google Play Services: Install com.google.android.gms. This step is very important – you won’t be able to login if this file is missing.
- Add a Google system account to your device: Install com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully (may take a few seconds). You should now be able to see your Google account in Blackberry Settings -> Accounts -> Third Party Accounts.
- Register your device with Google Play: Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.
- Install Google Play Store: Install com.android.vending and run Play Store.