Customize Sync Settings Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile. Before set sync settings, you have to login to Windows 10 through your Microsoft Account because Windows 10 synchronization is carried out through OneDrive.
About Sync Settings Windows 10
- Windows keeps track of the settings sets on all Windows 10 devices after your sync is turned on.
- In Set Individual Sync Settings, you can choose to sync like Theme, Internet Explorer Settings, Password, Language Preferences, Ease of Access, and Other Windows Settings.
- If the Sync settings option isn’t available on your device, might your device not available for this feature.
How to Customize Sync Settings on Windows 10
Access Sync Settings on Windows 10
- Press Windows key + I > Accounts.
- Click Sync your settings.
- Sync your Settings in front you now.
Set On and Off Synchronization on Windows 10
- Go to the Sync your Settings like steps above.
- The first section is Sync Settings.
- Now you can see one option under this section which reads as Sync your settings on This PC.
- If you move the slider to the right then it will turn on.
- And if you move it to the left then it will be set to off.
Set Individual Sync Settings on Windows 10
You can set individual settings under all the categories to on or off like like Theme, Internet Explorer Settings, Password, Language Preferences, Ease of Access, and Other Windows Settings.