Change purchase sign-in settings for the Windows Store Su Windows 10 or Xbox One only with simple step. ok, mi permetta di seguire!
Microsoft Store on Windows 10 asks for your password every time you buy something. To simplify purchasing and skip the password step:
- Aperto Microsoft Store quindi selezionare (three dots) next to the search box.
- Go to impostazioni > Purchase sign-in.
- Turn the switch to Sopra.
This will let you buy from Microsoft Store without entering a password.
Your other devices will not be affected until you change the setting on each one.
This setting applies to in-app purchases.
Microsoft Store on Xbox One asks for your password every time you buy something. To simplify purchasing and skip the password step:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Selezionare impostazioni > Account > Sign-in, sicurezza & passkey. You might be asked to enter your password to protect your account.
- Scegliere Change my sign-in & security preferences.
- Scroll right then select Customize.
- Scroll right then select Ask for my passkey to make purchases, then choose Passkey not required.